Youtuber, online personality and all-around tech-geek Justine Ezarik released her inaugural book Wednesday and has, for the first time, revealed the realities of living a life online.
Youtuber and online personality Joey Graceffa, who has 4, 653, 597 subscribers, released his inaugural book Monday and boy does it have some bombshells included! Read more about the Internet star’s memoirs here . . . Continue reading “REVIEW – Joey Graceffa’s In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelated World”
In the minds of females everywhere, the treatment of Julia Gillard while she was Australia’s first female Prime Minister has been awarded one success: She has turned feminism in this country from a bubbling back-noise into a violent roar.
4,000 Memoto Cameras are about to jump into the hands of enthusiastic consumers, but the numbers are working against the device that records it all. Continue reading “Memoto Cameras capture everything – including the big bucks.”
The cooky and quirky, shining and sparkly, magical and wondrous has been brought back to life in this new prequel instalment of the Wizard of Oz classic. Continue reading “Oz: The Great and Powerful – Perhaps not SO powerful?”
If you’re anything like me, you would’ve felt a heart-warming response to this movie. The film, depicting a true story, really opened up a lot of things for me. Here are ten, in no particular order:
1. Never count out the little (Or big, or shy or nice or minority) guy.
2. Life is too short to live through monotony, relying on material possessions and sticking to your own crowd.
3. Everyone deserves a chance. Everyone.
4. Teach someone to walk again and they’ll end up running.
5. There is hope for every single person to achieve their wildest dreams.
6. Never, ever give up.
7. Protect the people you love.
8. Always remember, you DO have a blind side in life. Open your eyes and your heart.
9. Work your hardest, and you will be rewarded.
10. Family isn’t defined by the people you’re related to. Your family consists of the people you love, cherish and value. You have the ability to shape your own family.
I hope you think some of the point I’ve brought up here in this post are right, and perhaps you agree with some?
If you haven’t seen The Blind Side I wholeheartedly suggest you go and watch it 🙂
‘Blonde Bond’ Daniel Craig is back in this thrilling adventure-packed continuation of the 007 series with a special twist for the celebration of 50 years of all-things-Bond.